OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (OR 19 FOR RESIDENTS OF AL AND NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The No Payment for 3 months Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Unsurpassed Holdings LLC., 1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 ("Sponsor").
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1st, 2019, at 12:00:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") and ends on February 28th, 2019, at 11:59:59 P.M. EDT ("Sweepstakes Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia and are 18 years of age or older (or 19 for residents of AL and NE) at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the "steps" of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these official rules ("Official Rules") and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must visit in person and Experience a Test Drive and/or Receive a Free Credit Consultation at Prestige Auto Mall (1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223), Prestige Auto Group (355 West Ave, Tallmadge OH 44317), or Prestige Auto Credit (1501 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320) and for a chance for their automotive loan to be paid for three months by the Sponsor. The entrant must fill out the Test Drive Agreement Form and/or Free Credit Consultation enrollment form by providing his/her complete name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and mailing address. Upon agreeing and completeion to the official rules, the entrant will gain one entry into the Sweepstakes (each, an "Entry"). All customers of Unsurpassed Holdings LLC., who purchase a vehicle from Unsurpassed Holdings LLC., on or between the dates February 1st, 2019 and February 28th, 2019 automatically receive an entry to the Sweepstakes.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about March 2nd, 2019, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
The potential winner will be sent a winner notification email on or about the day of the random drawings, by the Sponsor via email ("Message") as provided at the time of registering for the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential Grand Prize winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Failure of a potential winner to respond to the Message within three (3) calendar days of notification, or return of message notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
THE POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
5. PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"):
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner ("The Winner") and the Winner will have their eligible new vehicle payment made for thre months (3 months)). Eligible vehicle must be purchased from Unsurpassed Holdings LLC., Eligible vehicles are all used vehicles in stock and located at Prestige Auto Mall, Prestige Auto Credit, and Prestige Auto Group.. Monthly payment not to exceed $250. Maximum value not to exceed $750.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any difference between the approximate value and the actual cost of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor and Promotion Entities do not make, nor in any manner are responsible or liable for any WARRANTIES, representation or guaranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any vehicle purchased or the Promotion, including, but not limited to Promotion rules or procedures, the quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition of any vehicle purchased from Sponsor. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute a Prize with one of comparable or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the Prize, and an IRS Form 1099 will be issued reporting the value of the Prize to the IRS.
Prize Limit: An entrant may only win one (1) prize.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Upon receiving winner verification as set forth in Official Rule #4 above, the winner will receive an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release that must be completed, signed and returned to Sponsor within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of such documents. As a condition of receiving a Prize, each potential winner will also be required to provide to Sponsor all loan information for verification of the loan, including but not limited to (i) documentation of proof that such loan is current (ii) documentation substantiating the monthly loan payment [of principal, interest, as applicable] on of the date the Message was sent and, (iii) documentation of the balance of the loan, and (b) a valid U.S. taxpayer ID number. Each potential winner's name must be on the loan documents or they must have verifiable personal liability for the loan. If any potential winner fails to return the documents within the ten (10) days, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules or the requests of Sponsor, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion in potential winner's place, at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received by Sponsor for the Sweepstakes. Payments/Prizes due to each winner hereunder will be made directly to the winner for use towards payment of their loan.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable email notifications; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website or any Sweepstakes-related website(s).
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant's entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (e) any change in prizes (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, including but not limited to any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action[s], regulation[s], order[s] or request[s] prove[s] to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of a website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant; (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
8. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Ohio State Court; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
10. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For Sweepstakes results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Sweepstakes Prestige Auto Mall 1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223.” The request for the winner's list must be received by March 30th, 2019. For a copy of these Official Rules, see our Website at https://www.prestigeautomall.com/PrestigePaysYourBill